Monday, December 8, 2008

Kids Village Christmas Party

I know I went a little crazy with the updates, but I neglected my blog for so long I had a lot to check up on. And I almost forgot Gavin's Preschool Christmas Party.

Kids Village always does such a good job with their Christmas party. Every year they have Santa, treats, crafts and the kids preform a few Christmas songs. Keely and Ben were still in town, so they got to go with us. It was lots of fun for everyone.

Keely, Gavin & Ben eating the yummy treats


Gavin & Santa


This was the only way Ben would get near Santa


Gavin & me making reindeer food

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Keely's still asking for her reindeer sand!

Updates From The Outback said...

What a great preschool! Looks great AND we got to see two pictures of Ben's whole face! NEVER apologize for too many blogs! We sooo appreciate them.