Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Celebrating Early

We celebrated Steve's birthday early this year because I have to get my tonsils out 2 days before his birthday. I didn't want him feel to neglected so I called a few friends to meet us and Tucanos to surprise him. He claims he was on to me the whole time but I think is was the hostess that sold me out. When we got to the restaurant the hostess told us that the rest of our party was already seated. Apparently she didn't quite understand the surprise thing. It was really fun to get out with friends and enjoy each others company. Thank you everybody for coming and celebrating with us! When we got home I gave Steve Rockband 2 and we stayed up playing it till 1:30. And let me tell you I'm a pretty sweet singer for a girl who can't carry a tune and Steve's can really rock that guitar. So challengers beware!!


Happy Birthday babe! Sorry you have to spend your real birthday taking care of me :-(

10 comments:

Dale and Tabitha said...

Thank you for the invite to Tucanos for Steves Birthday. It was delicious. I wish I wouldn't of got sick. I don't know if I could ever have Brazilian food again.

I'm pretty competitive but I don't know about Rock Band for me. I like to sing but am very horrible.

Updates From The Outback said...

Happy Birthday to Steve (in 3 days). We're so glad you are our son-in-law! We love you.
We don't think you had it figured until the hostess gave it away.
Take good care of Arah for us.

Unknown said...

Ooooh, we totally love Rockband!!! Mike and I have spent many a night up late rocking out. If we ever get down your way again we'll challenge!!! :) And Happy Birthday Steve. Have a good one!

Lisa said...

Happy b-day Steve. I love rock band and singing is totally my favorite part even though I can't carry a tune either. Apparently they don't care 'cause I score pretty high too. Looking forward to working you!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, we love rock band! Good luck Arah hope you do better than I did. My throat finally feel better and it has been 4 weeks.

KerrieLeigh said...

Happy B-day Steve! Sounds like a fun night!

Autumn said...

Happy Birthday Steve! You're such a good wife Debbie to celebrate early! Way to be prepared! Good luck tomorrow!! I'll be thinking about you!!

sladefamilyaz said...

Happy Birthday Steve! And get well soon, Arah!

TamiRichins said...

Thanks for the invite!! It was a lot of fun. I love Tucanos, so thanks for giving an excuse to go! Never played Rock band, but love guitar hero!!

Melissa said...

Happy belated birthday Steve!