Friday, December 5, 2008

Grandma Gibby

We were so lucky to have our Grandma Gibby with us for Thanksgiving. Shawn and Lisa surprised her with a ticket to Utah so she could spend time with us and her sisters. The great grandchildren loved having her around. We were lucky enough to catch this sweet moment on camera. My Grandpa Gibby pasted away a few years ago and Grandma was talking about how important it is to love and respect your spouses and how she would give anything to be able to hug Grandpa again. Right after she said that Gavin and Keely ran over to her and gave her a huge hug and made everyone cry. They have such big hearts!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Updates From The Outback said...

I was wondering why Mom looked a little sad. That is so sweet. Those two are so caring. Her advice is very good--something for all of us to remember! We are so glad she was able to be there with all of you. Many thanks to Lisa and Shawn for the trip!

Chelan said...

I can't believe how great she looks! I was so happy to see this picture and that she doing well. I've asked my fam members a couple times if they'd heard anything about her, but they hadn't. There are a couple stories about your grandpa Gibby that I still laugh about. . .