Monday, February 25, 2008

No More Sick Kids!!

I've noticed a lot of my friends have been doing posts about their sick kids. I should have posted this earlier in the cold and flu season, but I figure better late than never. Kid's Immune Protect is a must have in a house full of kids. I swear by this stuff. Gavin hasn't been sick in over two years except for one stomach flu that only lasted 24 hours. I don't remember the last time he had a cold. And it's not like I just keep him locked up away from germs. He goes to preschool, primary, play dates, etc... We've had friends and cousins staying at our house who have been sick. Steve and I have been sick and he never catches anything. I really feel like this has made all the difference. It's inexpensive and so easy to give. I just squirt a little in Gavin's mouth right before he brushes his teeth. He doesn't seem to mind the taste at all. I think you can start giving it to your children as young as one. It's just a simple supplement that builds the immune system. So get some, you'll love it!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

That's good to know. Warner spent all of last winter in and out of the hospital. Wish I had heard about this. Do you buy it at grocery stores or health food stores?

Arah Debra said...

I use to get it at Good Earth, but I haven't been able to find it there for a while. If you click on the link I put in the post it will take you to a website where you can buy it. Just click on the words Kid's Immune Protect.

Autumn said...

I am so going to try this...and tell all of my sister in laws about it too! NO MORE SICK KIDS! Yay!

KerrieLeigh said...

This would be a life saver. We have been dealing with sick kids all winter.

Jana said...

Where do you get it? I need some asap!! Do you think it would work for adults?

Lisa said...

I keep forgetting to get this!

Unknown said...

This sounds like some good stuff. Do they make it for Adults. I think I get more cold then they do. I think they bring things home from school and then give me all their germs.

sladefamilyaz said...

okay! thanks.

Updates From The Outback said...

That's my girl!
The ingredients in it would be good for an adult's immune system also. I'm sure you would need to increase the dose.

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

Yeah Arah, I found you!!! You will have to show me how to do those darling backgrounds! Your blog is so cute. Gavin cracks me up. He is such a good kid. Thanks for coming over tonight. Sorry Taylor frecked out there at the end! Talk to you later.
Jenny

Sonja said...

Thanks so much for sharing this Arah! I will definitely give it a try!

Melissa said...

I'll have to try it. Sophia has a great immune system and never gets sick, but Jack sure has.