Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Lucky Mom!!


The last two days Gavin and I have had some sort of stomach flu. So we've just spent the last two days in bed. Today at about 5:00pm I finally got up the energy to take shower. When I got out of the shower I put on a pair of pajama bottoms and a t-shirt and pulled back my wet hair in a hair tie. When Gavin saw me he said, "Mom you look marvelous, marvelous and beautiful." After two days of laying in bed and not being able to do or accomplishing anything I was pretty down. He's such a sweet boy! It seems like he always know when I need a little lift. And even though I know I don't look marvelous and beautiful its great know that someone thinks I do.

11 comments:

Autumn said...

What a sweet little boy! I love that he used the word "marvelous"! So cute! Hope you guys start feeling better soon!

Lisa said...

What a sweetheart! you always look marvelous and beautiful!

Melissa said...

Sophia will make comments like that to me as well even when I look aweful. It does make you feel so good.

Unknown said...

What a cutie. I bet even being sick you look like a million bucks.

Julee said...

Cute. I makes you want to just squeeze him.

KerrieLeigh said...

I feel your pain. Hope you are doing better. He is such a cute little guy.

emandteem said...

Hope you guys are doing better...I hate the flu

sladefamilyaz said...

that's really sweet. what a sweet boy.

Sonja said...

ok that's the cutest thing I've ever heard!

Duncahoo said...

You have been tagged. Go to my blog to find out.

Updates From The Outback said...

That Gavin is so sweet. I need to "squish" him! Give him a love for us.