Friday, February 8, 2008

What's in my purse??

I know this is a question weighing on all your minds, so I've decided to show you. No really I was tagged by my friend Marisa. I was worried when I first saw I was tagged that I was going to have to do something like write 100 things about my self. But then I was all I had to do was empty my purse. I was very relieved. Nothing too exciting, but here it is:
  • Gum and mints - if you can't tell I love cinnamon
  • Wet ones and antibacterial spray - I'm a little obsessed with germs
  • Lip sticks and lip gloss - a must have
  • Fruit leather - if Gavin or I need a snack
  • South Town Center Directory - I'm just getting to know this mall. I usually go to University
  • Coupons and gift cards - mostly expired
  • Lotion - I'm also a little obsessed with moisturizing. I have to put lotion on every time I was my hands
  • Tampon - do I need to explain this?
  • Car key chain - I have no idea how that got in there. I'm sure Gavin would know.
  • Dental floss - Yes another obsession
  • Cell phone, pen, clippers - I told you nothing exciting.
Well thats it. I'm sure you all feel like you know me so much better now. I'm tagging Autumn, Lisa, Stephanie and Jana. Have fun!!

9 comments:

Jana said...

I love it all. Mine purse is a night mare. I will post it tonight. :)

Unknown said...

Your doing good. If I had to empty my purse I would be so embarassed. I love the purse too...did you get it in New York when you were there? When we went we had to buy a big bad to fit all our new purses in. Love it!!

Autumn said...

I have a hand bag obsession! I'll post what's in my bag later...I know mine is not as neat and organized as yours! p.s. I was actually going to tell you I loved your purse yesterday when I saw you... :)

emily said...

I love your bag. And I love that you have lots of lip gloss in there too.

Tanya said...

I didn't want to dump out the contents of mine to take a picture. I'm afraid they'd never fit back in!

Updates From The Outback said...

I'm so glad I don't carry a purse. I haven't lost one since I stopped.

Unknown said...

Cute purse, I too have a hand bag obsession. I love them!!

Lisa said...

I am not getting tagged, but it's fun to see what's in your purse!

Amanda said...

Love this tag. It's so much better than the ones where you have to tell things about you that you really have never thought about.