Friday, February 15, 2008

Little Ninja



Gavin had his first Karate lesson today. He was pretty nervous on the way there, but once we got there he warmed up and had a lot of fun. The instructor was great with him and made him feel really comfortable. He did a great job and on the drive home kept telling me how he wanted to practice his moves. When daddy came home from work he ran and put on his uniform and started showing him all learned. It was very cute to see him so excited about it. After showing off his moves he ran around the room for about an hour shouting nonsense. That boy has a lot of energy. I wish I could have even a fourth of what he has. I'm really excited for him and I hope this will help build his self confidence. Please ignore the mess of memory cards strung all over the floor.

6 comments:

Jana said...

I totally want to get Jackson in karate. Although I think it fits Noah perfectly. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Autumn said...

What a cute little Ninja! I'm so glad he liked it! Dallas is awesome isn't he? I'll call you to have him come over..maybe Monday..then maybe he'll feel more comfortable with Jace. xoxo

Lisa said...

He looks so handsome in his Karate uniform! I'm so excited for him, looks like fun!

Unknown said...

Sooo cute!!!

Updates From The Outback said...

That ought to be good for him.

Melissa said...

looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait for Jack to get older so I can put him into sports.