Monday, March 31, 2008

~4 Things Tag~

4 Jobs I've Had:
~Loan officer
~Marketing Trainer
~AR Manager
~Waitress

4 TV Shows I Watch:
~Grey's Anatomy
~Lost
~The Office
~American Idol

4 Places I've Been:
~Hawaii
~Vancouver, Canada
~Puerto Vierta (Spelling??)
~Alaska

4 People Who Email Me:
~Lisa
~My mom
~Courtney
~Emily M.

4 Of My Favorite Foods:
~Fruit
~Almost any kind of bread or pastry
~Everything dairy
~Mexican

4 Places I Would Rather Be:
~Hawaii
~The Spa
~Somewhere warm
~New York

4 Friends I Tag:
~Julee
~Tabitha
~Jessica
~Laraine

4 Things I Look Forward To In 2008:
~Australia HOPEFULLY!
~Selling our Townhome HOPEFULLY!!
~California
~Camping

3 comments:

Autumn said...

We watch the same shows! We'll have to chat about them at Karate! Lost especially..I'm so "Lost"!! :)

KerrieLeigh said...

I got "lost" awhile ago on "Lost" so I quit watching. Too many great shows, too little time. You have a great list.

Unknown said...

I have tried to watch Lost but I can never figure it out.