Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our Little Swimmer

This may not seem like a big deal to some of you but for us it's amazing! Before Gavin started swim lessons he would freak out if we even tried to get him to put his face under water. This is a huge step! We're so proud of our little swimmer.



Here's a shot of him showing the fountain who's boss.



This pic is just for fun. Steve and Gavin let me go to the Flash game with them on Saturday and I got some pictures of Gavin making some pretty sweet faces. I love this boy! Look at that face! Doesn't it just make you want to squeeze him? And don't worry that's not dandruff on his shirt, it's cinnamon from the churro he just gobbled down.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like such a fun indoor swimming pool. Where is that at? He's getting so grown up.

Jana said...

That is awesome. Just dunking their heads is a huge step. Gavin looks so grown up. He is too cute.

Autumn said...

Thankfully my kids have never been afraid of getting their head wet...that is an awesome accomplishment! Way to go Gavin! He is such a cute boy! P.S. never in a million years would I ever think your child would have dandruff on his shirt...I'm a little surprised he has churro sugar on it! :)

Unknown said...

My kids have never been afraid of the water. More like I have to keep them from drowning because they think they can just start swimming, go figure.

Tanya said...

I really need to get my kids swimming. They sooooo do not like getting their face wet.

Arah Debra said...

Charlyn - The Legacy Center. It's a really fun pool. Perfect for kids Warner's age.

KerrieLeigh said...

My kids get a little afraid too. That is a huge accomplishment! I love how proud we get over little things. The joys of parenthood.

Lisa said...

Wow, I'm going to have to show Keely this, maybe she'll be inspired!

Updates From The Outback said...

That is such a good idea. Some things kids just learn better from others who know just how to teach it. Cute funny face too. Love your blogs!!!