Monday, March 3, 2008

Only 4 Days!

I hate Laundry! I had a busy weekend. My little sister Julee and her family came to stay, Steve and I had a spa day, Julee and I went to a movie Saturday, etc..... So I neglected some of my household duties for a few days and this is what I get to do today. And remember besides a few extra dirty towels and sheets from Julee and her family their's only 3 of us. Is this normal? Should I really have this much laundry after just 4 days? Did I mention I HATE LAUNDRY!


6 comments:

KerrieLeigh said...

Ok, I better have you take a look at my laundry room. Your pile is a piece of cake. I know how you feel though, except mine looks like that after about 2 days. :)

Unknown said...

I hate laundry!!! Lately I have felt like doing nothing in my house and now what a mess. I need my mom to come bail me out of my mess. My mom can clean a house like no other. I don't know what it is but she does such a better job than me. I have had the same towels in the washer for 4 days, I just keep washing them over and over. I wish I could afford a maid, here is to dreaming.

Autumn said...

Amen to hating laundry! I'm so glad to go away for a week and have my mom doing all of the laundry! It is seriously my most dreaded chore! P.S. my laundry pile is way bigger than that after 4 days!! :)

Christin said...

Laundry is NEVER ENDING at our house. I'm glad I'm not the only one doing 20 loads EVERY DAY.

Christin

Updates From The Outback said...

A scientific law very clearly states that laundry multiplies exponentially with each added day. Or was that every hour?

Jana said...

Oh, I feel for you. That is the story of my life. And then I get it washed and by the time it is all folded and put away, there is another HUGE pile to be washed again. Obviously, I need to figure out a more effective system.