Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm A Wuss

The other day I was trying to carry a mattress up the stairs by myself and didn't quite make it. I know, I really need to hit the gym. But It wasn't all bad, Gavin had a lot of fun with it. Ever since then he's been asking us to put the mattress back. My friend Emily is here with her kids, Kaija and Luukas, so we decided to let them have some fun. Steve brought out the mattress (because you all know I couldn't do it) and they went for it. I really wish I could get this much joy out of something so small. Fun, fun!!





10 comments:

Updates From The Outback said...

I seems like I remember you kids doing that when you were little. Looks fun!

EFN Newsletter said...

I LOVE your new blog design! So cute. And I wish I could come play too.

Unknown said...

Fun!! Cute new blog, how do you get the scrapbook paper in your blog?

Arah Debra said...

Thanks, but I can't take credit for it. Emily did it for me and I have no idea how.

Autumn said...

My kids would be so jealous! What a fun thing for you to let them do! ..your blog looks so cute!

Lisa said...

I actually remember doing that when we were kids, good times!

Tanya said...

My kids do that all the time with an air mattress. They can carry it back up.

Melissa said...

I remember how much fun my sisters and friends use to have sliding down our stairs in sleeping bags with pillows at the bottom to cushion at the end of the ride.

TamiRichins said...

I don't think your whimpy at all, I could hardly even walk up the thing when were at your house, there is no way I would be able to push it. Just be proud you made it half way there.

Julee said...

you got it futher than i would have. those were the days!