Friday, January 11, 2008

Need a Painter?





I've got your guy. These pictures don't even begin to do the painting justice. You have to see it in person to get the full effect. Gavin just loves playing in his new cottage with his friends. It adds so much to their make believe play. Dan Hathaway in my painter. He's a friend of my brothers. This took him hardly any time at all. This is his design and it's totally free hand. He is such a talented guy. I wish he had a web page I could refer you to, but he doesn't. Let me know if you are interested in him and I'll get you his contact info.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! How fun. Is this the part under you stairs in the basement? We are finishing out basemnat and want to put a little thing under the stairs, this is a really cute idea. I wish I draw and paint like that.

Unknown said...

I totally didn't check what I just wrote it doesn't make any sence sorry.

Tanya said...

I'd love to get his contact info. How much did he charge for that? I have a drawing sketched out, just need someone to actually do it. Gavin's cottage is awesome!

Unknown said...

Wow that is amazing. I can't believe he did that all freehand. Do you think he will travel to Salina? I see that the pirate ship made it to the cottage ;)

Updates From The Outback said...

We knew he was going to paint something, but we didn't dream it would turn out that well! We were already impressed with great job painting the entire basement in record time and how reasonable the cost was. Tell Mike to let him know how pleased we are.

Autumn said...

That is so awesome! How fun for Gavin! I might have to think up something for him to paint at my house!

Melissa said...

That looks like so much fun. He did a really great job.

Lisa said...

Keely will really be jealous now!

Sonja said...

Wow, I'm amazed! He's very talented and I bet Gavin LOVES it! So fun and beautiful!

Arah Debra said...

Tanya - He Starts at about $500 Dollars. It depends on how big the area is and how detailed the painting is. If it only takes him one day it'll probably be around $500.

Charlyn - He will go to Salina as long as it's for artwork and not just regular painting. I assume since you just painted your whole house it would be for artwork.

emandteem said...

Wow, I can't wait to see it in person. Kaija will love it!