Friday, January 4, 2008

ALL ALONE :-(


This morning I woke up at 6:20 to take Shawn, Lisa and the kids to the airport. The beginning of September was the last time Steve and I went more than a couple of days without people staying with us. I thought this would be a welcomed break from company. But Gavin and I are both little off today without our playmates. Gavin new that Keely would be gone when he woke up, but he still wasn't ready for it. He has already expressed many times today how much he misses her. Even though the day before Keely and he were ready to pull each other hair out. Gavin told me that Keely has informed him that she's going to buy enough stairs for them connect our houses so they will be able to walk to each others homes whenever they want. Keely makes a lot of promises she can't keep. I think she told him she was going to buy him 20 different toys for his birthday. Apparently Keely's loaded! Steve and I are excited to have the house to our selves for a while, but will miss our family like crazy! Wish they didn't have to live so far away!!

7 comments:

Autumn said...

Congratulations on getting your house back to yourselves! Still...I know what you mean about being sad to see everyone go!... Keely is so lucky to have unlimited funds! :)

Tanya said...

Well, now you'll have to come over and play with me. Julee is so stinkin' skinny!! Love that family pic.

Lisa said...

You'll never know how much we miss our playmates all the time! You're the best, thanks for putting up with us for so long!

Updates From The Outback said...

We too wish they didn't live so far away. There's lots of job's available here in Australia.

It sounds a little like Keely believes the solution to problems is shopping. H-m-m-m-m-m-m.

EFN Newsletter said...

I wish you COULD buy stairs to connect your house to someone in another state.

Jana said...

Tell me when you go to Ann Arbor again. I am for sure coming. Lisa would love that. :)

Melissa said...

What a great looking family.