Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Remember When You Promised??

We bought Gavin's costume a few weeks before Halloween and I heard on almost a daily basis, "Mom, can I wear my Iron Man costume? " I was so tired of telling him no that I promised him he could wear it as much as he wanted after Halloween if he'd just stop asking. So on the morning after Halloween the VERY first thing he says to me is, "Mom remember when you promised to let me where my Iron Man costume as much as I wanted after Halloween?" Of course he didn't forget. That boy has such a one track mind. Well I had to keep my promise, so every day since Halloween if we're home he has his costume on. Oh the joy!!!

7 comments:

KerrieLeigh said...

That is the thing with Halloween costumes. They cost a lot for you to only wear once. So at least it was money well spent this time.

Lisa said...

He seriously does have a one track mind!

Autumn said...

My boys are the same way!! Easton is growing out of it a little but Jace would never wear anything but dress ups everyday if I let him!!

Julee said...

Gavin is Just like Dad and Steve. Once they getsomthing in there mind they just cant let it go. Atleast you are getting yourmoneys worth though.

Karli said...

Haha! We have an entire costume BOX at our house. Walker (3) never puts real clothes on during the day. He just changes costumes about 50 times!!!

Updates From The Outback said...

If Gavin is really like his grandpa and his dad, then he doesn't really need the iron man suit, does he? It's already built in!

Unknown said...

I LOve your blog. What a fun way for A grandma to see the imaginative way you precious three enjoy your lives!!What a great kid Gavin is. I'll see you all SOON---YAY!! LOVE, Grandma G.