Thursday, November 13, 2008

I want it spikey!!

Gavin has been begging me for a while to cut his hair short. I kept putting it off because I love his beautiful, long, blond hair. Well, I finally gave in, I figured if I didn't like it I would just get him a bunch of hats and beenies. As it turns out he looks great! Isn't he a handsome kid? I feel like he looks so much older now though and it makes me a little sad :(

Before


Posted by Picasa

After


When Gavin was done Lincoln wanted his hair cut like Gavin's. He kept saying, "like Gabin's hair." So cute!!

14 comments:

Lauren said...

It is SO CUTE! He is adorable. Maybe I can meet him someday! :) Let me know if you ever come to AZ!

KerrieLeigh said...

I love his hair! I can't believe how different it makes him look. I think it makes him look older.

Lisa said...

He looks stinkin' cute!

Christin said...

Oh i love that look. It's in right now. He's such a cute boy. We lamented over Luke's lost curls when we cut his hair but he's cute enough to pull anything off.

Christin

Autumn said...

Adorable!! I can't believe how different it makes him look! P.S. I think he looks so much like Mike!!!

Dale and Tabitha said...

I love it!!! I love how much Lincoln adores him. It's like his older brother he wants to be like. So cute.

Melissa said...

I love the new hair cut. He is so handsome.

Lisa said...

Dear Gavin,
You are like a handsome dinosaur that's going to church.
Love, Keely

Spackman's said...

he looks so handsome! I think it is so fun that him and lincoln are such good friends. They are both such cute kids

Julee said...

He looks so cute with his hair like that. I love it! So excited to see him in person.

sladefamilyaz said...

Love the new "do."

Unknown said...

So cute....love it. He looks good either way, but honestly I love the spike!!!

TamiRichins said...

He looks so sharp!! I know he loves it so much because when he is playing at my house he asks me every 30 if his hair is messed up!! He is so cute.

Autumn said...

Just had to stop by and ask why you're not blogging?? And I thought Keely's comment was ADORABLE!! I think he looks JUST like a handsome dinosaur going to church!! :)