Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Don't Know How They Did It?

We had our first snow fall of the season last night. This morning Gavin and the neighborhood boys (mostly Kevin and Kaleb) built a snowman. I seriously don't know how they did it. As you can see in the pictures below by the time they were done the snow was practically melted. They had to gather snow from three or four yards. It was a lot of hard work, but I think they did a pretty sweet job.
Obviously Gavin was working really hard


What a cute boy!


The final masterpiece

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

It always snows in October in Utah and I so miss it!

Autumn said...

I'm impressed. Were Gavin's clothes soaking wet after that?? My kids clothes are still wet tonight...I'm not ready for the snow!

Lisa said...

That's a great snow man! It does look pretty funny in the end when there's no snow left on the ground.

KerrieLeigh said...

What an awesome snowman! We got no where near enough snow to do that.

Jana said...

Very skilled little boys to make a snowman out of nothing. :)

sladefamilyaz said...

Cute snowman.

Updates From The Outback said...

It looked like Gavin REALLY worked hard at making a snow angel, but I'm not sure he should get credit for the snowman, even though he looks real proud in the last picture.