Monday, October 6, 2008

Couples Weekend

We had an amazing weekend with some great friends. The Leaders were nice enough to invite us to their cabin near Jackson Hole. It was such a relaxing weekend without kids. Great conversation, great food and great fun!!

Home Sweet Home! (I wish)


Great Room


Breakfast with the bunch


Steve the pool shark


It rained all weekend so they had to play arcade golf


Senior portrait pose.


Three stallions in front of three stallions (that ones for you Dale)


Just us girls


Jackson Hole


Dinner in Jackson Hole

Thank you Josh and Sheri for the invite. We had a blast! And thank you Dale and Tabitha for letting Steve and me work you at Cranium, Pool, Fuzzball and Darts. Oh wait, I guess you got us at darts :-)

11 comments:

Rochelle said...

Beautiful cabin! Sometimes it's nice to get away with out the kids!

Dale and Tabitha said...

I had so much fun....I am going to need you to send me these pictures. About the Cranium, Pool and Fuzzball, we call rematches. I love that you and Steve are competitive. I am so happy we have great neighbors. Sheri and Josh thank you so much for the invite. Hopefully we have earned our keep for the next invite.

Dale and Tabitha said...

did you finish the wedding?

KerrieLeigh said...

That cabin looks so awesome! Sounds like a fun trip.

Unknown said...

So jealous....aren't those trips the best. Looks like you had a great time. Love the senior portrait!! I have so many pictures of Steve posing like that. I should scan them all and send them to you for black male someday!!!

Lisa said...

Ooooh fun, sorta jealous!

Autumn said...

Lisa is 'sorta jealous'?? I'm SO jealous! Looks like a great time...who watched the little man?

Tanya said...

Wow, what a great weekend! I love Jackson. I grew up visiting there a few times each summer, but I haven't been back in years.

sladefamilyaz said...

Fun!

Unknown said...

I love Jackson Hole. That is a supper sweet cabin.

Updates From The Outback said...

It's such a good idea to do things like this now and then. It renews you as a person, and as a couple.