Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What is it about stuffed animals?

Or more specifically taxidermied animals. I mean really, if you think about it's pretty morbid. But for some reason kids love them. Gavin loves going to places like Cabellas and the Monte L. Beam Museum to look at dead animals. Weird, but whatever makes him happy. We went to Cabellas this weekend and he had a blast.

And can I tell you how much I'm loving this weather! We went to the park on Monday with some friends for a picnic, slides and soccer. We actually had to move blankets into the shade because it got too hot. Love it, love it, love it!! Beautiful weather please don't go away!!!

7 comments:

KerrieLeigh said...

I'm with you on the "stuffed" animal thing. It really is morbid but my kids love it. I am loving the weather for my kids, but I have to say that being a fat pig right now is making it not so fun for me. I'm dying already!

Rochelle said...

I'm with you and Kerrieleigh on taxidermi. That's just plain wierd.
I do hope you all get to enjoy some nice weather. Jeremy was down there last week and called me at some point to tell me it was snowing... I'm sorry!

Unknown said...

I hear you on the nice weather. It's nice to get out of he house and enjoy the weather. We've been wondering if there is life beyond Noggin!!

Unknown said...

I have them in my house I know you all want to come and see them.

Lisa said...

Good ol' Cabellas

Updates From The Outback said...

Wow, it was great to hear about the Cabellas connection. That is my favorite building on the Wasatch front. For fathers day, 2009, my wife is going to give me a $5000 gift certificate to that place. See you then.

Updates From The Outback said...

Do think a missionary should lie like that? Maybe he's just delusional.