Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our Future Tater Tot!

Gavin graduated from Sweet Peas at Kids Village today and next fall he'll be a Tater Tot. It was so fun to watch him walk in his cap and gown. The whole time I was sitting there I just kept thinking I'm so glad he's not going in to Kindergarten next year. I'm just not ready to send my baby to school everyday. It might be a different story if I had a baby at home, but right know I'm very thankful he misses the cut off. We're so proud of our sweet boy and are looking forward to another great year of preschool.


My cute boy's the one in the middle not singing :-)

Recieving his Diploma from Miss Jenny

You can tell I really got him dressed up for the occasion, flip flops and all.
Thank goodness for the cap and gown.

Gavin loves Miss Jenny, she has been a wonderful teacher.

Proud Mommy!

Proud Daddy!

Gavin thought since his finger was right by his nose he might as well pick it.
Luckily it only lingered for a second.

10 comments:

Dale and Tabitha said...

How stinkin' cute. He is adorable. Congrats Gavin.

Rochelle said...

I love the gowns and caps! He looks so good in red too. Congrats!

sladefamilyaz said...

Congratulations Gavin!

Autumn said...

Congratulations cute boy! I've been missing seeing you guys every week! We'll have to get together soon!

Jana said...

I'm glad too that Jackson has one more year of pre school. I love it there!! He look so cute in that cap and gown. That is quite the pre school!!!

Tanya said...

KV does not spare any detail. What a cute ceremony. Maili's is on Friday. so lunch...we have had swim lessons every day this week right at 12:20 and 12:40, so it kinds throws everything off. Let's try for late next week. Sound good?

Lauren said...

What a cute graduate! Too bad I'm not his music teacher! :(

Updates From The Outback said...

My how things have changed since I had my preschool! It was,
"Good-bye kids. It was a great year!" Anyway, I am thrilled that you found such a good preschool for him and I am so happy he won't be starting kindergarten until we get home. He is growing up so fast (and handsome)!
Lots of love and thanks for the pictures.

KerrieLeigh said...

I love the red gowns. They all look so smart!

Sonja said...

Oh my gosh this is too cute. He is so adorable! You must have been beaming!