Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanks A LOT Lisa!

So I was talking to my sister Lisa the other day on the phone and she told me I had to DVR Sharkboy and Lavagirl for Gavin. She said it was Keely's new favorite show. So I took her wonderful advice and did and I haven't heard the end of it. He is OBSESSED with this show! He would watch it 5 times a day if I would let him. I've had to limit him to once a day, but that doesn't stop him from asking. It's usually the first thing he asks for in the morning and then again several times throughout the day. Oh, by the way, did I say thanks Lisa? So the other night after Gavin was asleep I went in to give him a kiss on his warm, rosy cheeks (I have to do this every night) and he said, "Why did you make me out of lava?" This, of course, is a line from the movie. He's always been a sleep talker, but that was hilarious! You know a child has watched too much of something when he starts quoting it in his sleep.







9 comments:

Jana said...

LOL!!! That is hilarious. Gavin looks so big in that pic.

Tanya said...

Never heard of this. Will have to find it. Thanks for coming last night, fun times. Ok, would you guys rather do Chef's Table at 5pm on the 21st or Magleby's at 7pm? Those are our options for reservations.

Lisa said...

It's more like, "WHY DID YOU MAKE ME OUT OF LAVA!!??" : ) Hey, I just wanted them to have yet another way to bond!

Tanya said...

Chef's Table, 5pm, Dec 21st. Should we have a dessert party at my house after or do that another night?

Autumn said...

This is the sweetest picture! I think that I will have to check this show out for Jace...never heard of it!

sladefamilyaz said...

love it! it is so funny what kids say when they talk in their sleep, i guess when they are awake too. we are enjoying "uncle" steve, as the girls call him. thanks for the loan.

Sonja said...

Your little boy is so cute! And I love this story. Now I've gotta see that movie!

And I would love to see you too! Next time we are headed down to Provo I'll have to give a call. And we are just in SLC right downtown so if you're ever in the area let me know!

TamiRichins said...

Oh, look a peaceful Gavin. Don't they look perfect when they sleep. Amazing he didn't wake up. Never seen the movie, but I also heard it was good.

TamiRichins said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.