Monday, November 12, 2007

New York, New York!

I just got back from an amazing girls weekend in NY with some awesome friends, Lisa, Jana and Emily! We did a lot of shopping, eating, laughing, talking and saw a couple of shows. We were also able to hook up with a friend of ours that lives in New York, Emily D. It was wonderful to spend so much time with such fun girls. I forgot my camera, so you can go to Lisa's blog to see pics and read more about the trip.

Thank you girls for the belly laughs and pillow talk!

9 comments:

Autumn said...

It sounds like you guys had so much fun! I have always wanted to go to New York!

Lisa said...

And thank you for not pushing me all the way off the bed!

Tanya said...

What a fun trip! It made me sad to have missed it. Ok, for sure I am in next spring! Don't you just feel like on of the AA crew now? Call me soon, oh but I leave Fri morning for 10 days.

Autumn said...

Debbie...Jace goes to Bobby Lawrence Karate in AF. We love it! He can bring a friend anytime if you want to try it out! Just let me know! It is so good for them!
p.s. your new profile picture is so good! I love it!

Melissa said...

That looks like so much fun. I love girlfriend getaways.

Jana said...

It WAS so much fun!!! I can't wait for next time. Goin to bed just hasn't been the same since NY. I miss the "sister fights" each night about the bed hogs. :) You are one funny girl!

Unknown said...

How much fun!!! My friends and I did the same trip last year. We didn't see much because we were so consumed with canal street!! At least we got in a yankees game and a show!!

Sonja said...

So good to see you Arah! Well at least in pictures. I'm happy you found me. You're little boy is so cute too! Your family is gorgeous and I loved getting caught up on your blog!

Tanya said...

hey there, I got your message just as I was leaving. Sorry. I'll call you the week after Thanksgiving and you can come over during preschool. Although you'll be kid-free and I'll have my THREE!