Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Great 2 Weeks!


I know it's been a while since I posted, but things have been a little crazy around here. We just had our whole family here for 2 weeks. My mom and dad are leaving on a mission to Australia on the 12th and everyone came to spend time with them. Gavin had lots of fun with his cousins. And Steve had a lot of fun hiding in the basement with Dad and his brothers in law watching sports and playing XBOX. Luckily the basement was finished in time or we all would've gone nuts. It was really great to have everyone. I always love spending time with the family. We love you Mom and Dad and will miss you very much!!



P.S. Lisa finished her slide of the trip first, stealing the best song and the best pics. So I copied her song and used some of the same pics. If you want to see more pics you can go to Lisa's blog.

11 comments:

sladefamilyaz said...

loved the slideshow. i was wondering what you had been up to. where are your parents going? we can support each other while our parents are gone!

Autumn said...

Deb...your slide show is just as good as Lisas!! :) I'm glad you guys had so much fun! Let's get together sometime!

Lisa said...

Song stealer! : )

Arah Debra said...

Melissa - They are going to Australia. Where are your parents going?

Shauri said...

Debbie- thanks for opening your home to EVERYONE in your family and a good portion of ours. It's hard to have your house in chaos, but you're always such a good sport about that and so welcoming. You're great.

Melissa said...

How wonderful to have all of your family with you for two weeks. I really enjoyed the slideshow. You have such a beautiful family. I hope you are doing okay with your parents gone. I was pretty emotional when my brother just left. The comment above was from Jessica, and her parents are in Cambodia.

Arah Debra said...

oops, I just saw Slade and thought it was you. I new Jessica's parent were gone, duh!

Tanya said...

I saw your slideshow first, so I wouldn't have known... so now I'm off to look at Lisa's blog. Hope you are having fun in NYC!!! Call me when you get back.

Julee said...

I need to get alot of those pics from you so that I can do my post. I have got to be better about taking pics especially now that I have a blog that I have to do

Updates From The Outback said...

We love all of you and miss you too. It is quite a different world here. We are learning a lot and getting into the goroove of things more and more every day. I think there is something very important to do here. We are working on finding out jsut what that is and how to do it.

Updates From The Outback said...

I really should have proof read that one before I posted..