Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Once Upon a Lilly Pad

Hey Mom and Dad, I thought you'd like to see these pictures since chances are pretty good your daughter Laura wont post them :-) Jared and Annalisa were in the play Once Upon a Lilly Pad and did a wonderful job. Gavin loved it! Jared was an alligator or crocodile (don't know which) and Annalisa was a firefly. Don't they look cute?

Christina also has one of the lead roles in Seussical The Musical. She's choreographed all her own dances and has two solos. Her plays not till April, but I'll try to get some video and pictures of her in action.

Love you guys!

6 comments:

Updates From The Outback said...

We love it! Thanks so much. We feel like we have missed a lot of their lives since we have been gone. This helps a lot.

Danelle said...

That was sure sweet of you to post those for G & G in the Outback. What cute photos...last time I saw Annalisa, she was in my preschool class. She is growing up so much, and so beautiful. Fun to see.

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my fine art temple prints. Good luck. I believe Karli is announcing the winner on Monday. Thanks again.
Emilie
www.photobyemilie.com

Lisa said...

Thanks for the post. Fun to see them!

Julee said...

Well atleast someone blogs Lauras kids for mom and dad. What little cuties. I am sure they did great. Wish I lived in utah so that I could have gone to see them too

Autumn said...

You're such a good auntie! Their costumes are darling! Was that a school play?
P.S. How is it that we are always reading the same books? So funny. We have great taste!