Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bunko & Yummy Recipes

I have been in this Bunko group for about a year now and I love it! We have such a fun group of ladies. It's always loud and crazy with lots of screaming and laughing.

March was my month to host and I was having trouble deciding what to make for dinner so I asked my friend Kristen (who is an awesome cook) for some suggestions. She has this amazing recipe blog called You Got Served. You should check it out if you ever need new recipe ideas. I've cooked a ton of recipes from it and loved every one. One of the things she suggested I make was this YUMMY Zesty Spring Salad. It was a huge hit!

I also made Cupcake Surprise for dessert and a few of you wanted the recipe, so here ya go.

Cupcake Surprise


Make a regular chocolate cake mix and fill your muffin tins about half way. Then put a scoop of the filling "surprise" on top of the chocolate cake batter. Cook for 18-22 min at 350.

Surprise filling
8oz cream cheese
1 egg
3/4 c sugar
1 bag of milk chocolate chips

They are very easy and ooey gooey delicious!

4 comments:

Karli said...

Fun!!! Every girl needs some great girlfriends!

Jana said...

Those cupcakes sound wonderful. Making them tomorrow. :)

Lisa said...

I made the cupcakes on Sunday. Mmmmmm, good memories.

Updates From The Outback said...

Looks really good. Thanks for reminding me about the web site.