Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Family Get Together

My little sis Julee and her family came to stay with us this last weekend and while they were here Zeb was able to bless my sweet little niece and namesake Siarah. It was a beautiful blessing and during the entire blessing Siarah was completely silent and just stared up at her daddy. How do we know this, you ask? Her uncle Mikey peeked a few times during the blessing ;-) But it really does make me wonder what she was thinking and feeling.


We also had a little birthday party for my nephews Jared and Ayden. The only problem was Ayden slept through everything, so we didn't even get one single picture of him. Jared doesn't like cake so he requested donuts. Here's a shot of him with his birthday donutcake.


And of course a parties never a party with out the kids beating up on and wrestling around with uncle Mikey
Here are my cute boys :-)
It was great to all get together. All my sibling were there except for my sister Lisa and her family. I love that we all live close and are able to get together as often as we do. We just wish the Quinn family didn't live so far away. And of course we can't wait till May for our parents to be home so they can join in on all the family celebrations.

6 comments:

Danelle said...

That looks like so much fun. I love Jared's donutcake. I am a donut fan, as well, but I do still like cake. Mike is very lucky to have such adoring fans.

Updates From The Outback said...

That's quite a donutcake! What great pictures! What great kids and grandkids, and son-in-law we have. We love them all. And how nice to be able to see Laura's kids. It's been a long time.
Thanks!

Lisa said...

Love the donut cake and that Siarah is just too darn cute. Wish we could have been there!

Julee said...

Thanks for letting us do it all at your house. You are such a wonderful sister.

Autumn said...

I love that the baby is named after you....how sweet! Loved all of the pictures!

KerrieLeigh said...

I love the name Siarah! Sounds like an amazing get together. Too bad everyone couldn't be there.