Monday, July 7, 2008

Pool Time

We spent a day at Grandma Gibby's hanging out and playing in the pool. Gavin loves his Grandma Gibby. For the next few days he kept asking if we could go back to Grandma G's house. I don't blame him she is one lovable lady.


Ayden is a dare devil like his daddy. He kept dunking himself and trying to take off and swim on his own. When he was jumping into his dad he decided he'd just try it back words. Luckily Zeb has quick reactions. I tried to get a picture of him jumping in, but this is the best I could do. Good luck with that one Julee!
We also spent a lot of time and my friend Steph's pool who was awesome enough to let us stay in her condo while we were there. Thanks Steph!

Ready to play!
All tuckered out!

2 comments:

Updates From The Outback said...

You're right, She is an awesome lady. What a great vacation!
Where could Ayden has gotten that dare devil spirit????

Laraine H. said...

Looks like it was tons of fun. Lucky to have families that are so close and love spending time together. I think we should spend some time BBQing again. When is a good time? Let me know.