Monday, July 7, 2008

Beach Trips

We had lots of fun trips to the beach. Gavin loves the ocean and playing in the sand. I however pretty much stayed on my towel. I'm a little bit of a beach snob I guess. Once you've been to the clear blue beaches of Hawaii nothing else compares. Good thing he had his daddy and aunts and uncles to play with him.

Gavin & Daddy catching some waves
Steve, Zeb, Gavin & Ayden
Gavin playing with his Grandpa A. and his cousins in the sand
Gavin chasing Aunt Janet
Gavin and Uncle Alan
Gavin loved being buried in the sand. I was a little cold
so he said he would stay in there until he warmed up

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Beach snob! I'd take any beach right now :-)

Updates From The Outback said...

Reminds us of our vacation with Gavin to California. He was such a big boy. We loved it.