Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Drowsy Chaperone

I've been wanting to see this show forever. My girlfriends and I tried to go in New York, but they went on strike the day we went to buy the tickets. So I was so excited when I saw it was coming to Utah. I Loved it, loved it, loved it!!! Steve and I were suppose to go on a double date with my bro and Emily, but Steve couldn't go. So Sad :-( He was really disappointed and so was I. But I was so happy my girlfriend Chelsie happened to be in town and was able to come with me. Chelsie and I were roommates in college and have stayed very close. It was so great to be able see her again and the show was hilarious. I was also able to see her cute baby, but I'm so sad I didn't think to get any pictures with her. Oh well, I'll see them again in a couple of days when were in Cali. Yea!! Now I can't wait for Wicked next year!


9 comments:

Rochelle said...

It looks like a blast! Maybe it will visit Portland!

Autumn said...

Never heard of it. Glad you had so much fun! Now I want to see! Is it going to be here for a while?

KerrieLeigh said...

I haven't heard of it either. I would also love to see Wicked. I am a huge Idena Menzel fan, so I am bummed that I have waited too long for that.

Arah Debra said...

It's here through Sunday. You should try to go if you can. You'll love it!

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL SHOW!!! Loved it and love you and Chels! MUAH!
-EMILY

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you got to see it, but I wish I could have been there with you!

Sonja said...

Oh I'd love to see this. I'll have to check it out someday. It's good to see Chelsea! She's so great!

Laraine H. said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Im not familiar with it but doing something different reguardless of what it is always sound fun to me. So, when are we getting together again....when you stay home for a minute? Busy woman!

Updates From The Outback said...

Was Steve really disappointed? What did Mike think of it?