Sunday, October 7, 2007

Pumpkin Picking With Grandma Lynda.




We had lots of fun picking pumpkins, except when it came time to take the picture with Grandma. That mean look on his face wasn't because he didn't want a picture with Grandma. If you look in the left hand corner of the picture you can see a yellow squash looking thing with wort like things all over it (I have no idea what it really is). Well Gavin didn't want anything to do with that squash, let alone stand right next to it. It was totally grossing him out. Gavin OCD? nah :-)

12 comments:

TamiRichins said...

Sooooo funny. Gavin is great!!!!

Lisa said...

That kid is a crack up!

Julee said...

Can we expect anyless from Gavin!! What a cutie. Did you have to make sure that the pumpkin did not have any blemished too?

Arah Debra said...

We did as a matter of fact. You know him too well.

Jana said...

Where is that pumkin patch? It is super cute. And I agree with Gavin. Sick. :) I can't believe how big he has gotten.

Arah Debra said...

90th South and Redwood. It's a fruit and veggy stand I go to.

Tanya said...

CUTE!

Autumn said...

Deb...it seriously took me a while to figure out who you were! I'm glad you're spying on me cause I'm spying on you too!:) Your little guy is the cutest! LOVE his hair! I can't believe that I haven't ever run into you at Target! I've got pictures of Colby on my blog..his baby is soooo cute! We don't see them as often as we would like!...sorry for the novel! So glad I found everyones blogs! I love it!

sladefamilyaz said...

hey! loved hearing from you. thanks for the invitation. we will definitely take you up on it next time we are in town. i can't believe how big gavin is. what a cutie!

Lisa said...

Hello?? Time for a new post! Oh, wait - I forgot you're working day and night to get the basement done in time for us. Keep up the good work!

Melissa said...

I love how disgusted Gavin looks in the picture. If I recall right Jessica shares the same disgust for misshaped vegie's.

Duncahoo said...

I am so glad you gave me her name. Her pictures are great. Is she way booked out? Love the blog and gavin is so cute!!!