Sunday, October 21, 2007

AT LEAST SOMEONE IS HAPPY ABOUT THE SNOW



Yesterday when it started raining Gavin asked me if he could play in the rain. So we put the raincoat and rain boots on and he ran out to play. A few minutes later he ran in and said, "Mom it's snowing!" I couldn't believe it, SNOW! Are you kidding me? Come on, I feel like Fall just started. I'm not ready for this. :-( I haven't even bought Gavin a new snowsuit or snow boots yet. I think I'm in denial, but Gavin loved it. He and his friends played out there for a good hour before I had to make him come in. And then we woke up this morning with a sheet of snow on the ground. That's it, I'm moving to Arizona!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Bryant and Jessica would love it if you did. I wouldn't be to thrilled about the snow either.

sladefamilyaz said...

Bring it on! The winters are great here! By the way, has Steve been tanning?

Arah Debra said...

LOL, you crack me up Jess! Steve can't believe you would think that! He actually hasn't been, but he does look tan in that pic. It must be the lighting:-)

Updates From The Outback said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Updates From The Outback said...

Well, at least you're not living a a place that can hit 122 + degrees in the summer. We're headed for Alice Springs, Austrailia.

Anonymous said...

If the snow is too hard to handle maybe you should move to California so that Gavin can be closer to his Aunt Janet. ;-)

EFN Newsletter said...

Snow? We still had 90 degree weather two week ago. Maybe you should move to Virginia...