Saturday, September 29, 2007

Vegas, Baby, Vegas!



Steve and I decided to take a quick vacation before my mom and dad left on a mission, so they could take care of Gavin. So my wonderful mom (dad was hunting) stayed with Gavin, and Steve and I went to Vegas. We had a ton of fun. I think the best part of the whole trip might have been the drive without a child in the car. We just listened to Harry Potter on our i pod and drove with no interruptions. Those of you with kids know what I'm talking about. We just hung out at the pool, saw a comedy show, walked The Strip, and hung out with some old friends (see slide show). We had a great time. Thanks Mom!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! And all those people you got to meet, wow! : )

The Stringham's said...

Oh-I've always wanted to go to that Maddam Taussauds (or however you spell it) place! I'm so glad you two had such an nice weekend. Hope it was romantico too and some baby-makin' was goin' on! :)

Jana said...

Could you look any better!! You look great. I always knew you were tiny, but dang, you are TINY!!! I heard you are coming to NY. YEA!! That will be so fun. Lisa and Debbie. I am bound to have some GREAT laughs that weekend. :) Sorry I am snooping on your blog. I have been for awhile now. :)

Julee said...

Spioled little brat. Mom better be ready to do some major baby sitting for me when she gets home from her mission. I have never been a way from Ayden for more than 2 hours. I have forgot what alone time is!

Melissa said...

Josh and I both love the slide show. I bet you had a blast. It's always nice to get away from the kids for a few days.