Saturday, September 6, 2008

7 Days in Michigan

Gavin's Highlights
  • Nonstop playing with Keely from dawn till dusk
  • Going down the tube slide at Rolling Hills Water Park
  • Playing with friends at the Labor Day BBQ
  • Keely's new puppy Mattie

My Highlights
  • 2 date nights where Lisa and I actually got to see our husbands
  • Girl time with my sis
  • Labor Day BBQ at Kristin's
  • Spending time with my neice and nephew (even though Ben doesn't love me as much as he should)
  • Keely's new puppy Mattie

Steve's Highlights
  • Golfing 63 holes ( I'm not kidding they golfed 63 holes in 3 days)
  • The Michigan/Utah game, even though the Utes won :-(
  • Being the favorite - Ben loved him and wouldn't give me the time of day. I don't take it personally though, it's a gender thing. Ben just doesn't like girls.
  • Keely's New puppy Mattie. Come on babe admit it!
P.S. Thank you Shauri for the pictures! They're only evidence I have that we were there. Lisa and I didn't take a single picture the entire trip.

13 comments:

Autumn said...

Looks...and sounds like you guys had a great time! Love the picture of you and Lisa...beautiful of course! Oh..and I'm seeing a puppy in your future! :)

Unknown said...

It looks like you had so much fun. I love the picture of you and Gavin.

KerrieLeigh said...

Sounds like a great time! You are such a traveling woman. I swear you are never home. :-)

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. How fun that you got to hang with your sister!

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

Where the heck have I been? I didn't even know you guys were gone!! Looks like you guys had fun!

Lisa said...

You all just look so vibrant and happy in Michigan. I think Ann Arbor really fits your family. : )

Dale and Tabitha said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. We need to plan another girls night. Tell Steve that you guys need a puppy like that. So cute!!!

Laraine H. said...

What a great way to get out of town...I need a sister that lives out of state. You guys obviously enjoyed yourselves-HOW FUN!
P.S. New blog URL address for us
sixofusinall.blogspot.com

Rochelle said...

You are the most beautiful sisters! I love the picture of you and Gavin!

Updates From The Outback said...

Lisa's comment was completely inappropriate! Dont't even think about it. Ann Arbor is a thief of one of my children and will not be forgiven for a second one. Thanks to Shauri for the pictures. And Steve...We could see your love for their little dog in every smile you gave.

sladefamilyaz said...

That puppy is so cute and I love the picture of Steve holding the baby. He's such a ladies' man.

Melissa said...

Gavin is such a handsome little guy, and that puppy really is cute. You guys are quite the travlers. So where are you off to next?

Jana said...

I am still very jealous of the fun you had.