Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Grandpa and Me!

My sibling and I had been planning to go to Blanding and visit our grandparents for a while now. It just so happened that spring break and my birthday fell on the same weekend. So it worked out that my Grandpa and I got to spend our birthday together.

It was wonderful to spend time with my grandparents and I'm so happy all my sisters and my bro were able to be there too. My amazing grandma (who we told not to fuss over us) made a big turkey dinner that was delicious. Love you grandma and grandpa!!

3 comments:

Danelle said...

It was a ton of fun to get to visit with you all. I've been meaning to do a post, but I lost my camera. It is found now, though, so hopefully I'll get the post done soon.

Melissa said...

Sophia and I loved looking at the cake. Happy belated Birthday!

Updates From The Outback said...

We were so thrilled you all got down there.