Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Very Happy Day!! :-)

Gavin was very disappointing to have to change the date of his party, but when the day finally came he was so excited he forgot all about that sick day. I think the waiting made it even more exciting for him. We had a great time! Gavin ran wild with his friends while the parents were able to just hang out and visit. It was great not having to worry about messes, entertaining the kids, clean up or anything like that.




Gavin chose the space room and said we had to have a Wall-e cake to go with it. Isn't that a great cake? I wish I could take credit for it, but unfortunately I'm just not that talented. My friends sister in law Jacci made it. Gavin loved it!


A BIG thanks to Gavin's friends for coming and all the great presents!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Awesome cake! Looks like he had a blast.

Autumn said...

I'm so glad that he finally got to have his party!! Looks like he had tons of fun! Loved the cake!

KerrieLeigh said...

I'm pretty sure I got screwed as a kid! I never got to have these awesome parties that all of our kids do now. Looks like so much fun! I love the Wall-E cake.

Jana said...

Love the cake!! And the party looks like it turned out to be a hit. Great job.

Dale and Tabitha said...

It was so fun. Thank you for the party. Lincoln, loves Steve. Thank you for entertaining my child, Steve. I am so glad we are neighbors.

Lincoln, seriously loves Gavin. Here are a few of my daily blurbs from my son. "I want my hair like Gavin" "I want to call Gavin and talk to him on the phone" "...call him Mom, I just want to play." "Gavins my friend, not your friend."

Updates From The Outback said...

Now that's a way to have a birthday party!